Voux Beauty: This Dress Deserves a Nobel Prize!       
 
           
         
    
     
       

Search This Blog

Loading...
     
     
       

Thursday, May 9, 2013

This Dress Deserves a Nobel Prize!

Honestly, its been 6 days since I've posted something. Admittedly I've been nerding it up behind my Math and Science textbooks with my extremely puffy hair (FYI the more I think the more puffy my hair gets; I call it the Einstein effect, I pretty much end up with a half-ro (half-afro))

Anyways I saw this dress and I instantly fell in love! It was like the love story of my parents except between me and a dress! It was literally love at first sight-like that Kylie Minogue song. I mean ERMAGERSH guys it is rebelliously FABULOUS!!!! The designer is from Singapore! Who knew Singaporeans were SUPER STELLAR at designing? (Wait...I knew that!)
This is the perfect outfit!!!! It was designed by Raoul and displayed at the Audi Fashion Festival I am love love LOVING the Asian influence on this outfit. I have no clue why but the type of cloth reminds me of something that would be on a Kimono! My favorite part of this outfit is those SLEEVES!!! They are FREAKING GORGEOUS!!!! They look like chiffon and chiffon is my #1 go to! 


Have a spiffing Thursday everyone 

7 comments:

  1. your blog is so lovely, keep up the good work, Ill be visiting again very soon :)

    D'Andrea
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paweit, Your blog is pretty and creative! I think the outfit featured here is stunning too, the rich fabric and subdued color is a winning combination:-)
    Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a sweet comment! Stay in touch..
    Love from Sydney,
    K
    klassystylefiles.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! Love the color and shape!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Paweit! I can see what you mean! The dress is gorgeous! Cool style and pretty unique. The color is also dashing :)

    Hope you can visit me again dear! Happy weekend! :)

    ★♡ New Fashion Outfit Post and Review (^_^) ♡★
    ♥♥ Learn to Love ❤ Again with Edressy ✻✻✻
    Product Review post as well for Simplydress.co. nz

    ❤ ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ChaiChenPage
    | Bloglovin' | NetworkedBlogs | Google+ |

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your blog!!
    Have a nice day! :)please,visit:
    http://cocotattoo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are right, it definately deserves a nobel prize!

    www.bellaconscience.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed reading this post x

    http://rosiebernice.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete