Voux Beauty: Playing Polka....Dots       
 
           
         
    
     
       

Search This Blog

Loading...
     
     
       

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Playing Polka....Dots

As you can tell by my blog layout, I'm absolutely positively obsessed with polka-dots.  I mean how can you resist? They're utterly fabulous! I was even obsessed with them as a child FLASHBACK: I was 4 years old and I was shopping for a pair of shoes when suddenly they caught my eyes, they were these gorgeous (remember this was the 90's) purple, frilly, rainbow colored shoes, I just had to beg my mom for them (it ended up more like a tantrum) until she finally managed to drag me out of the store! Haha. I'm a little better at acting calm when I see something flawlessly gorgeous (but not WAY better!- I still can't stop the hyperventilating and squealing) Anyways look below for my favorite polka-dot obsessions!

Shirts

Bottoms



Shoes



Bags
 Asos

Accessories, knickknack's, and what not
 Etsy


What's your favorite time-less trend?












14 comments:

  1. I love black polka dots on white background and those pants from Ssense are so gorgoeus!

    http://magicinacupcake.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute,love these shorts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love polka dots too!! Esp. I like that top in the first pic with multi colored polka dots!!! :)
    Thanks for visiting and following me doll.
    Sadly I can't seem to find you on my GFC list.
    Do follow me on GFC & also the below social networks.
    Let me know with a comment and I'll follow back in all as well! :)
    FASHION PANACHE BLOG
    Google Plus | Bloglovin | Networked Blogs | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh polka dots! I love polka dot very much!
    YuliConversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Polka dots too and the set you made is fab...adore the ballets and the shorts..Loved your blog and the story about your polka dot obsession and the tantrums were interesting and brought a smile to my face..i guess its a common habit for all the girls :D...Thanks a lot for stopping by in our blog and for the wonderful comment ...Following you now and hope you will do the same ..

    XOXO
    Mimzy
    canvirries03.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not really into polka dots but recently I had a change of heart lol kinda love them now :)

    WWW.STYLEVANITY.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. The first blouse is amazing! I like this post!
    Nice blog, dear! (:

    http://www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything from Lulus is always cute, like those shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Polka Dots are so much fun, I really love all of your picks!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. there were so many things i saw on this post and thought 'wow i want that... thats gorgeous'!

    i love polka dots, especially pastel colours with white spots its so cute!

    my favourite trend is quite grungey really... i really like clothing styles from the 50s and 60s and anything retro from the 80s and 90s!

    great blog hun! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes to polka dots!! I am so in love with those pink scalloped shorts!

    Jillian - http://epic-thread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

  12. thanks for your lovely comment on my blog hon. would be' really glad we can follow each other on gfc, google +, bloglovin let me know. I promise follow back whenever you are. xx Bambi



    www.themilanomode.com/

    ReplyDelete